He is usually joined by one or more of his siblings, which is no problem as George built it big enough for all six kids to dig around in if they so choose.
Tim loves the tractors. Here he and Tabs have a whole parade of them going to the work site.
Often when the bigger kids are out there they will carve out lakes and rivers and fill them with water. They like to watch the water erode their castles and bridges, and have even been known to bury the hose inside a "volcano" and then turn it on and watch it erupt!
7 comments:
I agree about boys and dirt/trucks. My 2 year-old gets dressed just so that he can go play in his sandbox. It was the best thing we did all summer.
Cool pictures. My kids would love a big sandbox. I bet my cats would too...
great fotos...how did you get them half black and white-ish and then half with some color?
BG
These photos are beautiful! I love the black-and-white except for the trucks! Yup! Boys and trucks go hand-in-hand. I raised two of them!! Enjoy every second with your beautiful children!
It's funny but my son hates getting dirty! he freaks out if he spills food or drink on himself and he won't sit in the sandbox. He will sit on the edge and lean over to play with the sand. I think it is kinds funny. Especially because his sister just climbs right in and starts digging.
I had a large homemade sandbox like that when I was a kid. I loved it!
You did an awesome job with these pictures. I love the black and white / color contrast.
Maybe one day soon I'll learn how to work Photoshop!
Post a Comment