What do you think when your two year old comes running to you saying, "Mom, smell what I did!" and then you never figure out what she "did"?
Why, when every surface in our home, including toys, furniture, clothing and people, is covered with masking tape, when the kids want to hang something on the wall they turn to push pins or glue sticks?
How did it happen that we have four jugs of milk in our fridge, and all of them are open and half empty?
When there are plenty of open floor spaces in the house to set up a toy set, why do they always end up parked right in front of a doorway?
Since when do celery sticks with peanut butter and two Otter Pops constitute lunch?
Why do my two year olds laugh at me when I say "lay down" at nap time?
And when am I going to sprout two extra arms, eyes on the back of my head, and get my pre-kids brain back?
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know either.
I personally think women should gain an extra arm with each birth. Wouldn't THAT be helpful. It reminds me of that commercial with the mommie octopus.
Let me know if you ever get the answers.
Post a Comment