Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Beautiful Noise

Jacob is taking orchestra at school this year and is very excited to be playing the violin. He had some instruction in violin last year in elementary school; he was able to retain some of what he learned over the summer. He brought a violin home from school today and excitedly brushed up on his skills. Here is a little performance for your enjoyment.


Perhaps he and Charity can do a duet sometime.

5 comments:

Misty said...

ADORABLE. Check him out!

Dianna said...

Cute! It brings back so many memories of my violin teaching days. How I miss it!

Jeanette said...

That is just great! I had my 3 year old watch it because he is always telling me he wants to play the violin.

PJ said...

How adorable!! And..an introduction and conclusion! Great poise.

Ballerina Girl said...

Wow, it is almost bigger than him!
I really like the violin for children, such a great discipline to work with....
BG