Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Have I Heard That Somewhere Before?

I recently redesigned my mom's blog for her. I had so much fun creating her header and picking out the color scheme. In the midst of the project Charity (age 9) came over to where I was fiddling away at the computer and said, "Mom, you should do something else besides the computer, like sewing, or your brain is going to get fried." I guess my allotted "screen time" was up.

9 comments:

Richelle said...

That is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

It's been fun to catch up after being away. I'm a bit jealous that your kids are in school already. We have a little less than two weeks off yet.

PJ said...

Love it when the kids turn our words back at us!!! Too funny!

Jeanette said...

Too funny! My son calls the computer chair mommy's chair. I think I need to spend less time on the computer during the day...

Dianna said...

That is awesome! I can't wait until my son is old enough to whack me back into shape.

Ballerina Girl said...

I am still trying to figure out how to explain that the computer to me is equivalent to a book....
I love to read books, too, but I am also getting my allotted time "reading" at my computer ;)
BG

Twinlinebackers said...

Oh that is awful. I am so glad my kids haven't figured out they should tell me to spend way less time on the computer. Cause here I am - frying my brain again!

I have a good life said...

Hee Hee. Guess you're a great mom! She knows what she it talking about! :)

Gabriela said...

We ususally say that their brains are "getting mushy", and yes, they have accused me at times of the same. :)