Boring, boring boring -- the same old pink shirts and denim skorts. My wardrobe needs some pizazz! Maybe Charity can help me. Look how cool her outfit is. She has a real flair for fashion!
Oh, I like this skirt. Plaid, very slimming, very traditional.
Wait, something feels weird. Hmm. I think Charity needs to learn to take better measurements.
No problem, easy to fix. I'll just find a piece of fabric and patch it up. There must be something in here!
Hmm, white felt with a price tag embellishment and a bit of dryer lint. No, it just doesn't "pop."
This green looks nice.
A little twist here, another twist there. Who needs a needle and thread when you have elastic pony tail holders?
Don't peek! I'm almost ready to unveil!
Ta da! Just wait 'till they see me at preschool!
5 comments:
watch out designers...your little one may be the next big thing! :)
Too cute!
Love the wooden racer too...very creative!
BG
precious moments not to be missed, or messed with. Sometimes the best part of being mom is just watching.
So cute!
What a crack up!
Aaah. How cute!!! Love the little ones getting it all together!!!
Post a Comment