Monday, September 22, 2008

Isn't She Lovely?

In effort to hide the "experiment" she did to her hair last week, Tabitha has been sporting this hairstyle for several days now:
But today I took her in to see my friend Nancy at the salon. Tabs wasn't so sure about the whole thing. Leaning back into the sink seemed a little scary to her at first. But then she realized it wasn't so bad.
She sat very still in the chair and tilted her head just right so Nancy could cut the back.
And she even liked the finished product!
Here she is after her hair dried.Isn't she lovely?

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

It looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

That's just like Claire's new haircut! I love it! It suits her face--she is adorable.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

She's just beautiful! Her expressions are priceless!

The Amazing Trips said...

I love, love, love that haircut. Our girls have almost the same exact style, a bob cut just below the ears. Yesterday, I spent a glorious day at the salon and had almost SIX inches cut off in an attempt to obtain the same look.

She IS lovely!