I guess we didn't cut Tabitha's hair short enough. She decided to fix it herself:
Did I do something wrong?
Oh, man! I'm busted!
"Don't worry, it will grow."
She is totally unconcerned about the damage she did with the scissors today. I was mourning the loss of her lovely locks and she comforted me by saying, "Don't worry, it will grow." I'm not exactly sure how we are going to do damage control on this one. I know a couple of beauticians that could probably be creative. I think I'll just pull it back in the front until I can figure out if we can get a cut that would hide it.
5 comments:
Oh dear. Isn't that a milestone most kids go through? Luckily I haven't had to deal with it yet. Of course my son's hair is usually pretty short anyways.
Only my boys have long hair so far but I understand that if you hold all the hair above her head and chop, it will fall neatly into a perfect pixie cut which would be really cute on her. Be sure to give us an after picture. She's a cutie. Even with the current haircut.
just give her a bob and let it grow..sometimes they have the best answers, don't they?
BG
Oh. Dear.
I think her new haircut is just precious. Not the one she gave herself...but the one your friend did for her!! Priceless!
Post a Comment