Conversation in the car tonight:
"Mom, Tim has a booger," five year old Gracie calls out to me.
"Oh," I respond, as it is quite normal for tow year olds to retrieve boogers with their fingers.
"Ewww, Mom! He's eating it!"
"Yuck," I say, only semi alarmed, as this too, albeit gross, is also quite normal two year old territory.
"UGH! He ate my booger!" Gracie yells out, half laughing.
"Your booger?" they now had my full attention.
"Yeah, I put it on his arm and he ate it!"
My stomach turned.
Two new rules that I never thought would have to be voiced aloud are now in effect:
1. Do not share your boogers. Especially with toddlers who may mistake them for a snack.
2. Eating boogers is strongly discouraged, but if you must eat boogers, please only eat your own.
Believe me kids, it's for your own good.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no!!
My 6 yr-old is having troubles with the eating boogers thing. YUCK! I told her to not do it because that is how her nose gets rid of germs. Ick to think of that too.
My 2 yr-old would eat the booger too.
Eating boogers, how gross. Good thing you made up that new rule!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment