I sent an e-mail to my husband at work yesterday to remind him to ask the guys where we could get a good deal on sand for our mammoth sized sand box. I thought I'd make it a little interesting and wrote him a little riddle:
It feels funny between your toes.
Sometimes it burns your feet.
There is a type of shoe named after it.
You can write your name in it.
It gets in your swim suit.
You can never totally vacuum it out of your car.
It gets everywhere.
It feels terrible in your eyes.
Anikan Skywalker doesn't like it.
I want some.
What is it?
So he reads the email and decides to let me know what his first thought was: pee. Keep this answer in mind and reread it with his minor changes:
It feels funny between your toes.
Sometimes is burns your feet.
There is a type of shoe named after it.
You can write your name (with) it.
It gets in your swimsuit.
You can never totally vacuum it out of your car.
It gets everywhere.
It feels terrible in your eyes.
Anikan Skywalker doesn't like it.
I want some to make it in the toilet.
What is it?
Yes, that's what I really want.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun riddle. Your DH sounds like a very fun guy!!
that is very funny...and sick :)!
How funny! I can't help but wonder if when he read it he had to, you know, GO. Hence the erroneous guess.
Post a Comment