Sign I would like to post on my bedroom door:
Mom and Dad's Room
Mom and Dad's Room
Visiting Hours:
7:00am - 9:00pm weekdays
8:00am-9:oopm Saturdays and Sundays
Rules for usage:
1. No whining, complaining, tattling, or toys allowed.
2. If occupants have eyes closed PLEASE do not try to engage in conversation, give them the phone, or yell "I want my breakfast!" in their faces.
3. Do not attempt to unlock the door.
4. Snugglers are welcome. Please see visiting hours and rule number 2.
5. Those who violate rules will be bodily removed from the premises.
7:00am - 9:00pm weekdays
8:00am-9:oopm Saturdays and Sundays
Rules for usage:
1. No whining, complaining, tattling, or toys allowed.
2. If occupants have eyes closed PLEASE do not try to engage in conversation, give them the phone, or yell "I want my breakfast!" in their faces.
3. Do not attempt to unlock the door.
4. Snugglers are welcome. Please see visiting hours and rule number 2.
5. Those who violate rules will be bodily removed from the premises.
Have a nice day.
5 comments:
Beautiful!!! I think you could/should have that sign trademarked - and you'd be a millionaire in no time.
Ah, but, would the kids actually pay attention to it? If they did, then ... wow. Let me be the first to place an order!
Too cute!!
My daughter gets up, comes in my room, stares at me while I pretend to be asleep (heh heh), then goes and watches cartoons. (on weekends, any other day, I am up before her)
My son usually just screams my name at the top of his lungs until I get him out of the crib. (Which is why I call him my rooster)
I love the rules. They would never hold in my house, so I wouldn't want to post it knowing they would just get into trouble for not obeying, but the idea is great!!!
That is just so cute!
Teaching the kids to knock on the door whether it is locked or not has been one of my most important parenting moments. Altho, the two yr-old doesn't get it yet and loves to open any and all doors. He sometimes comes and pokes my face in the morning.
Post a Comment