Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Day Off

Do bloggers get sick leave? Seeing as how I am my own boss on this here blog, and the pay ain't so great anyway, I will allow myself a sick day. Still, calling in sick the day after a holiday is pretty fishy. Hmmm. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on myself.

So, there will be nothing new or witty or exciting here today, unless you want to hear about my malfunctioning digestive system. I didn't think so. I'm off to soak in the tub. Be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Enjoy your day off!

Anonymous said...

Oh, feel better soon. And we all deserve a day off every once and a while. The stress of writing brilliant, witty material every single day can be exhausting....

Blackeyedsue said...

Feel better soon! Know that there are tons of people waiting for your quick return!

The Amazing Trips said...

Ugh ... I really do hope you feel better soon. Take another day off, if need be. We'll still be here. I promise! :)