
Summer Countdown:
Seven days. Today I went through the first aid kit to see what needed to be re-stocked. Mostly what we go through during the winter is Tylenol, Motrin, and cough syrup, so there is not a lot that needs replacing, but it doesn't hurt to check expiration dates and to make sure we're stocked up on sunscreen and bug repellent.
SummerVacation Countdown:
Reasons I Can't Wait For Summer
#4 Unscheduled play time. We all hate it when the kids get home from school, get a snack, and just get started doing something they enjoy when the dinner bell rings (yes, at my house we do have an actual dinner bell). Then it's homework time, bath time, etc. I am looking forward to days when they can get their morning jobs done and then have the whole day to explore their imaginations, get together with friends, work on an art project, or read a book.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
You have a great attitude about summer break. I'll be honest, it scares me. :)
I love your digital scrapbook page-it looks great!
Post a Comment