Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ta Da! My First Digital Scrapbook Page

I have been thinking about trying out digital scrapbooking for a while. I thought I had to buy a program, until I realized that I could just use my photoshop elements! DUH! So with a few freebies I downloaded from shabbyprincess, I created this, my first foray into the world of digiscrapbooking:

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looks great! I need to look into digital scrapbooking. I keep seeing all these great pages on people's blogs. No cutting and pasting of real paper and pictures? I might actually be able to handle that! :-)

Ballerina Girl said...

Beautiful! I do the other type of scrapbooking...tell me, can you print these out and have them look like that? I will have to figure out how to do that...aaahhhh, yet another new foray into the computer world :)
BG

Karla said...

BG as far as I know you can print them out and they look beautiful. I'm still hooked on the paper and glue scrapbooking, but I'm ready to try something new!

Dianna said...

What a great page, especially for your first! It took me awhile to get into my groove. I love shabby princess! Have you found ikea goddess yet?

You can print them out and they'll look good, but only if you get them printed at really high quality and use hi-res images (and send a hi-res image to the printer, at least 300 dpi). If you don't, it'll still look pretty good, but not archival quality. I'm giving cheap prints to the grandparents and paying the big bucks for archival prints for us.