And here is Timothy, yawning and not singing a word:
I try to tell myself that I don't judge them by each other's strengths and weaknesses, but it is hard not to compare and contrast their personalities and their development. If raising the older four wasn't such blur I'd probably be comparing more of what they did to the twins development. I think if any of the other kids were born together as twins, they would have gotten along well. They are all pretty close in age anyway. But Tim and Tabitha complement each other so well I don't think I could have asked for a better pair.
Summer Countdown:
Five more days! Today I did nothing to get ready for summer :).
Summer Vacation Countdown:
Reasons I Can't Wait For Summer
Reasons I Can't Wait For Summer
# 5 I can't believe it took me to number five to get to this one: as long as the kids sleep in, so can I!!!
1 comment:
YAY for sleeping in!!
Our trio sleep in. It's Henry who has me waking up every day at 5 AM. Must work on that...
Post a Comment