Sunday, May 25, 2008
Why I Love My Magic Eraser
This is a small section of the blinds that were "decorated" in the twins room.
The offender was good enough to flip the blinds over and color the other side too, that way people outside could see the artwork as well. Funny, it is usually Tabitha coloring on everything. We even went to the trouble of hanging a very large chalkboard in the hallway to give her an outlet other than walls, sheets, toys, doors, skin, . . . But this time, when I walked into their room and found the newest addition to the household art portfolio and asked who did it Tabitha immediately piped up, "Timmy did it!" Still suspicious that Tab was the culprit I asked Tim if he did it. He avoided my eyes and said, "I don't know." Very suspicious answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I LOVE the magic eraser. It has restored many an item from toddler art in our home!!
I hope you have a great vacation!! :)
Post a Comment