Friday, July 25, 2008

Awards

The kids are feeling better and we got out to the park and the pool today. Ahhh. That's better. Thanks for all the comments of well wishing!

Okay time to unveil the blog award - TA DA! Aint it pretty? Thank you Jeanette, I love your blog too. :) Now I get to share this treat with some of my favorite bloggers! Check these ladies out:

I have just recently discovered Misty . This woman is forging ahead consciously creating a better life for her children than what she experienced as a child. I admire this woman so much.

A few of my international friends:
Sonja in Canada, a mother of four who blogs about her life and the craziness of being a mom. I love to read her posts because she seems to be on the same wavelength as me. I think if we lived next door to each other we would have a lot to talk about!
Next, two lovely American gals living in Brazil and sharing the experience of raising a family surrounded by a forgein culture: Gabriela and Ballerina Girl.
And here is the link to my new friend Vicky who is English but makes her home in Japan with her husband and two children. She lives a very full life running an English school and taking care of her family.

And last but not least three totally awesome (stateside) moms: Awesome Mom, who claims to be only awesome sometimes, but I think she is pretty awesome all the time, Nettie who is stunningly creative and artistic (loved her skirt tutorial, I even made one myself!), and finally Jen who's life is crazier than mine. That's what I love about her :) She is the mother of preschool aged triplets and a darling one year old. And yet she has time to blog and always has great posts.


Okay ladies, if you would like to share the love and pass the Brillante Award on to your favorite bloggers, here are the rules.

1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Thank you very much for the award! I'm flattered, since you haven't been coming round for long - I do hope you'll be reading for a long time to come though....

I have nominated three people, I couldn't do any more, sorry about that! But they are three good ones though one person will give you deja vu....!

Awesome Mom said...

Aww thanks! You are making me blush.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I've been so busy getting my stuff together this weekend, I haven't even responded yet.

Just know that I would nominate you right back!

I just read your new post...I feel your pain. Two of our kids have been invited for some play dates today and that has really helped with the blahs.

Hope every one is feeling mch better!

Jeanette said...

yea! More blogs for me to check out and read. :-)

Nettie said...

Thank you so much for the award! I have been so awol to blogging lately that I missed coming to visit. You probably thought I was ignoring you on purpose. I wasn't!

And I'm thrilled that you made a skirt from my tutorial and liked it!