Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Boy

Tim just came in asking for help with his dress. Yes, I just said dress. When the girls get out the princess dress ups Tim likes to join in the fun. He is very selective, however, and will only don the yellow "Belle" dress.





I helped him guide his arms through the sleeves and do up the Velcro in the back. Then I said, teasingly, "There you go pretty princess!" He gave me a very stern look, said, "I AM A BOY," and glided away in his fluffy, sparkly gown.
Tim and Tab, ready for a night at the ball.

2 comments:

Circe said...

I love your attitiude about being a mom. I love your caption that says people say you've got your hands full like it's a bad thing. It's an abundance of blessings that you sometimes don't have room enough to receive! :) How did you find my blog?

The Amazing Trips said...

I love this picture and your description. What a sweet, sweet boy.