A little conversation with four year old Tabitha, it went something like this:
Tab: Mom when you was a little girl, I was your age.
Me: You mean when I was a little girl, I was your age.
Tab: Yeah, when I was a little girl, I was your age.
Other tidbits from Tab:
I was in your tummy, then in the hospital I climbed out of your mouth.
When I am a mommy I will have the same name as you.
When I'm a grown up I will be the mommy and Tim will be the daddy, (um, no)
When Mommy and Daddy got married Mommy kissed Daddy and his face got red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I followed you over here from Calandria's site. You have such a wonderful little family. I am enjoying reading about them and their relationships with each other. We don't get very many large close knit families out east. I miss the west for that.
Oh, and my 4 yr olds have made similar comments. It seems to be a confusing concept. =)
I can't wait until mine start saying great things like that! My friend keeps a notebook on her counter so she can write down the "quotable" stuff her kids say. I should too.
I love the things kids come up with. So cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment